Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Husband Rocks!



My chosen prompt: Tell the story of a memory about your husband that brings you a smile and a giggle every time you think about it!

I sat here for awhile searching my collection of husband memories knowing that there are a abyss full of them that bring me to laughter each time they run across my mind... it took me a few minutes but I found one that I love to tell people and that I love to remember.

My sweet strong manly husband is terrified of spiders... if you have ever seen Me, Myself and Irene you have seen how my husband reacts when they get up close and personal. There is one time inparticular that brings a instant smile and contagious giggle through my body. I LOVE to tell this story almost as I love to picture him in action that day. We were driving down a road in our town. We lived in a college town at the time. On our way down the road my husband suddenly becomes panicked... when I notice the smallest itty bitty green spider... he is seriously freaking out. He is driving and the spider is on the steering wheel so you can see the severity of the situation, luckily we were heading into a red light. My husband barely slams the car in stop put it in park before he flings the door open and jumps out of the car! He is doing the icky spider dance, I flick it, the spider out the door causing more panic. Meanwhile, there is a huge, you know big monster truck that pulls up beside us with some college guy smiling in amusement. That moment for me is classic and I love it!

My Husband Rocks with his spider phobia!!

JOYfully in Him,M

post signature

1 comment:

cryssi said...

Lol...What a cute story!

Blessings
Crystal..