Monday, November 10, 2008

Morning Devotion

This morning I woke up only half heartedly ready to devote my day in service to the Lord. It is the beginning of a new week but I still feel somewhat hung over or burnt out from last week's busy and exciting schedule. These are the moments when I must simply walk obediently in faith... in discipline not so much desire and motivation. Sitting here on my couch looking out the window at the leaves softly and silently falling to the saturated ground from last nghts rain I feel calm and peaceful but I know that if I sit here to long I will begin to feel slow and lazy...


post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you haven't seen it yet, I would encourage you to read the prayer over at The Homespun Heart. Monica is having a Making Your Home a Haven week. Have a blessed day!
http://thehomespunheart.blogspot.com/