Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Making Home a Haven: Clean Picture Update

Today was a very successful day in making my home a haven. I got a lot accomplished, everything on my list. I have been able with the gently nudging of the Spirit to be conscious in every moment and I have been reminded in the struggling moments of my verse from this morning and of staying awake in aticipation of His return. Here are the pics from today:

Family Meditation/Dedication...

Before Play room pictures...





And after...


Living Room Afters...

Boys Room Before...


Boys Room After...



Good Afternoon Baby Angel...

Laundry Time... 1st load...

2nd load...It was so tempting to leave them all so nicely folded in their baskets but I overcame...


JOYfully in Him,

post signature

1 comment:

ByHISgoodGrace said...

Kelli, I have to tell you that I checked this out a few days ago and was really inspired and encouraged with my own household. Thank you so much for sharing this. I mean it.