Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Abiding in Him...

I have missed the last 3 Memory Verse Wednesdays. This week I am starting something new. We will begin to have a Family memory verse each week along with my own Personal memory verse. I have enjoyed Sarah's selection of verses but am going to go out on my own and memorize what I feel the Lord is guideing me in at the moment. Sarah is doing a review this week, what an encouragement it is to see her list of verses that she has hidden in her heart! Mine is pretty short at the moment so I will wait a little while before I review.


Personal Memory Verse:


Ephesians 5:15-16

Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of the time, because the days are evil.


Family Memory Verse:


Galatians 6:10a

So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone..

1 comment:

In Light of the Truth... said...

Good for you! What a great thing for you AND your family! =)