Thursday, January 8, 2009

A New Day

The dark clouds around my heart and clearing... light is begining to shine through in small radiant rays bringing forth joy and praise.

I love the Lord, because he has heard my voice and my pleas for mercy.
Because he inclined his ear to me, therfore I will call on him as long as I live.
The snares of death encompassed me; the pangs of Sheol laid hold on me; I suffered distress and anguish.
Then I called on the name of the LORD: "O LORD, I pray, deliver my soul!"
Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; our God is merciful.
The LORD preserves the simple; when I was brought low, he saved me.
Return, O my soul, to your rest; for the LORD has dealt bountifully with you.
For you have delivered my soul from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling; I will walk before the LORD in the land of the living.

Psalm 116:1-9

Oh praise Him for His steadfast love that endures forever!



Constantly seeking to be more...

JOYfully in Him,


post signature

1 comment:

cryssi said...

I am glad things are looking up for you! I have been struggling a lot here lately and I keep getting told everywhere I go to keep God first and keep my eye on the goal! Its hard when all of life keeps trying to pull you down.. Thank you for your honesty..

Many prayers and blessings
Crystal