Thursday, January 15, 2009

Grateful, Patience and Love

So I set my alarm clock for 5:30 this morning with the most sincere intentions to abruptly disturb my peaceful sleep and join in the celebration of a new day, but it didn't happen. I waited instead for the coffee alarm to draw me into celebration at 6:00. I am so reluctant to feel "misery" in the first 10-15 minutes of consciousness. Sitting at my place of quiet time I found Him there waiting for me... He gently spoke... patience... today seek Me and find my patience through a grateful heart and you will reap the reward of LOVE. I sat in a state of peace and comfort as what He was relaying to me was the lesson my husband so boldy taught to the youth last night. Love... but I can't I reply... not at all like I should nor like I so desperately want... like Christ... but there is hope and there is victory... thanks be to God. The ultimate gratefulness reaps ultimate love, Christ.

Today... grab ahold of each moment and thank Him for the gift... patience (that virtue that all mothers seek but seldom find) will follow closely in the shadows... and then LOVE will blossom with a sweet aroma... and Christ will be more visually experienced in their eyes through the heart and actions of their mother... YOU.

JOYfully in Him,

post signature

No comments: