Saturday, January 5, 2008

To Bed... To Bed...

11:47 and I am still awake at my computer. It is work that calls my fingers to tap this time. I have finally made a nursery worker schedule. I am the Nursery Cordinater at our church and for the many months that I have taken this job I have been the main worker in our charming little nursery. I don't mind all that much but it does become very draining to ones spiritual thirst. This schedule will allow me to enjoy some spoken words of God through His mighty vessel Marq Toombs and I can not tell you how excited I am about that! I pray that everyone will be pleased with the schedule. I really struggled with this because I have a phobia of upsetting people and so the idea of assigning people to work on certain Sundays just makes me a little lot uncomfortable. This is something that I would really like to get over. I have never enjoyed being an extremely passive person. Alrighty, I have set my printer for 20 copies and now I must finish up my last Saturday night preperations for the madness of Sunday morning.

Be blessed... Good Night!

1 comment:

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

Ahhh... I have been there, done that!

Best thing is to just do it-- go ahead and post a schedule! Include your phone number and/or e-mail address and if someone needs to swap with someone else, then they can let you know.

This is the first time in oh... 8 years that I have NOT been on the nursery schedule! It's very strange. But I'm a backup person instead of a regular now and I must say, it is nice to sit in church but also nice to be around the babies every once in a great while.