Thursday, May 15, 2008

~Thankful Thursday: JOY~

Rejoice always, pray with out ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18





I am grateful that we are given JOY in Christ! Praise the Lord for His continual blessing of JOY even though He must remind me often of it's presence. I have found that it is a daily decision that I need to recognize and make and so today:

~I Choose JOY~


"A joyful heart makes a cheerful face."
(Proverbs 15:13)


We are not troubled by the things that happen to us, but by our opinion of the things that happen to us.
~Anonymous~

JOYfully in Him,
post signature

5 comments:

Darlene said...

Great post! Thanks for sharing about JOY!
Have a great week & Happy TT!

Denise said...

May precious joy always surround you.

Gina's Public Diary said...

Joyful day to you. Someone else wrote on joy and you both spoke to me. Thanks!

Melanie said...

I love this post! Joy in the Lord is what I try to seek daily.

Happy Thankful Thursday!

Tiffany Stuart said...

Thank you for loving me with your words.

Feeling the JOY this day!

Bless you and your family.