Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Celebrating Life

I am more convinced now than ever that even in the midst of the mundane, burdensome, and oftentimes frustrating tasks of life allotted to me as a other, God wants me to find his joy. He wants every single day of my life to be a celebration of his blessings, whether they are large or small. He wants me to celebrate life...the life he has given to me.

~Seasons of a Mothers Heart, Sally Clarkson

Chapter 1 in Sally Clarksons book speaks so personally to my heart as a mother. She speaks about the reality of celebrating life in the midst of our daily realities. It is so encouraging because she has been there and she speaks from experience. She talks about it being a decision something I realized awhile back. Everyday I must actively choose joy, everyday should be a journy of joy. I am ready with my sword and my sheild to fight ruthlessly through the struggles of my calling to choose JOY!

JOYfully in Him,
post signature

2 comments:

Soakin' said...

So true!

Becky

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

It really is a choice, isn't it?

And Satan would love nothing more than for us to blame, rant and lose it in our everyday.