Monday, September 10, 2007

Look what I did today:

My Bedroom Before....








My Bedroom After....




I don't know how our room becomes so overtaken with stuff but it does and it drives me nuts. I have not been able to get to it in the last week so today I made it my major project. My boys are both away for the week so I thought I would take advantage of that and totally tackle it. I wanted to quit so many times but reminded myself of the reward that would be recieved afterwards, mostly the peace that immediately follows. I am so amazed at the peace that flows from the room now. Iam now sitting in my clean and clutter free room about to read my bible and visit with my hubby before I watch a little Everybody Loves Raymond and then drift off into dream land for a few minutes before my Butterfly wakes up for her midnight snack :0).

2 comments:

Lori ~ The Simple Life at Home said...

Wow! Good work! Sometimes our room gets out of control and then it's a monster to take back. But I feel so much more relaxed and happy when I do. I try to keep it as a sanctuary for me and hubby and that never seems to work out, but I keep trying!

amyswandering said...

Good for you - it looks fantastic!! Love your furniture.
Amy
http://amyswandering.wordpress.com/