Monday, August 20, 2007

Thank You!

I found a lovely little award waiting for me over at Christine’s the other day.

The Nice Matters Award is given to “those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you’ve been awarded please pass it on to others who you feel are deserving of this award.”

I was so excited and honored to know that my simple little thoughts on life have been encouraging to a friend and that being nice is a quality that I hold… I try. I have to say that Christine herself has been a huge encouragement to me and a God blessing in my life.
Now I get the pleasure to pass this Nice award on to others who have blessed me with their encouragement and niceness. Here are a few of the many:
Sarah
Jill
Amy
Trina
Robin
Stacy

Ooh, that was hard… there are so many of you!!

No comments: