Friday, March 16, 2007

He has a sense of humor

She is on her way and I can not wait to meet her and bring her home. I went to the doctor this afternoon after they called me to come in and they feel the best thing to do is to induce me this evening. I can not tell you how incredibly nervous I am about her arrival. We are frantically getting everything ready to go………..camera….check……other camera……check……bags packed…..check…..boys clothes ready……check…..her coming home outfit…..check! The reason I say He has a sense of humor is because it seems that all of my children have been born either on or very near a holiday. Myself…..Christmas Eve……Superman…….Halloween (which I asked Him nicely not to bring on October 31st :0)……..T-Rex…..2 days before Fathers Day and now #3……St. Patrick’s Day. Ha ha……..I am seriously laughing inside!!

Please……….keep us all in your prayers…………me and the baby for a super smooth and safe delivery!!

No comments: