Monday, October 20, 2008

His Will

Have you ever feared what the Lord's will for your life was? I am at a place where I fear selfishly what His plans are for me personally... am I ready? am I strong enough... mentally... physically? is my faith where it should be? I don't fear that His will is not good, for I trust that His plans for my life whether I agree or accept them right away are good and perfect and better than mine could ever be! I just fear that His will for me is going to be hard...

I long to say with my whole heart what Mary said to the angel in Luke 1:38 "Behold, I am the servant of the Lord; let it be to me according to your word." Oh the JOY of complete surrender to His holy will.. how I long to throw my hands up in the air releasing all my plans and ideas up into His hands.

In this moment where my inner flesh cries out in pleas of mercy from the possibility to come of the hard work that will cause sweat and tears... I pray that the Spirit will grant me peace and faith in whatever His plans of hard work for my future may be... only to Him be the glory!!

JOYfully in Him,

post signature

2 comments:

cryssi said...

I will be praying for you also. and yes I have been there...and am there still sometimes.

Blessings and prayers
Crystal

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

Yes, I know what you mean about having fear of what may come. But one thing I have learned over the past 2 months is that God does love us and He does give us grace to help in time of need. On His time, at the perfect time!

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. ~Hebrews 4:16

Love,
Marsha